Your carpet makes the utmost difference in your home. Nothing feels as elegant as warm carpeting under your feet. With all the dust, dirt, and debris a house collects, carpet cleaning is mandatory your home hygiene routine. Even if you clean the entire home, and if the carpet is dirty it will not look clean completely. However, if your carpets look and smell good, then the rest of your home will look and smell good. Make sure they continue looking great with a regular and thorough cleaning from the expert’s Tulips Cleaning services. Regular cleaning is one of the keys to maintaining your carpet. There are several things that you will need to maintain and keep your carpets clean.
1. Use a Welcome Mat
You can protect your carpet by putting a welcome mat in front of the door. The mat will reduce the dirt. However it is also very important to keep your rug clean, it is easier to clean the rug as compare to clean an entire carpet.
2. Vacuum regularly
Vacuum is the cheapest and best thing that you can do in order to care for the carpet. Without good vacuum-cleaning on a regular basis, you cannot enjoy dirt and dust-free carpets. All vacuums cleaners come with special extensions that can be used on different surfaces like wood and fabric. To deep clean the carpet you should use the revolving brush extension. You should vacuum at least once a week. If your carpet receives a lot of traffic, then you may need to vacuum two or three times per week.
3. Use Brush
For carpets, the vacuum cleaner is the most important tool. t may fail to extract minute particles lying deep within. These include dust and debris, pet dander and hair, allergens and more! To get rid of these elements from your carpet with efficacy, a brush attachment or link roller comes in very handy.
Professional carpet shampooing by Tulip home cleaning Mumbai services:
- Eliminate dust mites, allergens.
- It will reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases, and mold
- It will remove stains and spots by shampooing
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- It will give extended life to the carpet for several years
4. Carpet protector
Ones your carpet has undergone with professional cleaning, we recommend getting carpet protector, which is optional. Ask your Carpet shampooing service provider about the carpet protector. The carpet protector restores the protective coating on your carpet, making your cleaning last longer and allowing for easier home cleanings. New carpets typically come treated with carpet protectors when delivered to a retail carpet supplier. But after heavy foot traffic, and frequent vacuuming this protector wears off over time.
5. Remove Shoes
Take off shoes when you enter your home. Keep a basket or mat near the door and place dirty shoes there so that dirt, mud, and debris do not get brought into your home. This is a preventative measure to make sure that your carpets stay nice and clean for your whole family!
How to Choose a Carpet Cleaner
- Search online for the service provider and Investigate companies to find the one whose employees you trust with your home and belongings.
- Check online reviews and ratings of the service providers.
- Ask questions about employee training, background checks.
- Confirm with the cleaner that their cleaning solutions are pet-friendly and kid safe.
- Ask a question about the cleaning solutions and equipment used during the cleaning process.
Tulip homelceaning services provide Carpet cleaning service and other Home cleaning services in Mumbai.
- Quick-drying process
- Impressive results
- Convenient cleaning whenever you need it
- To remove allergens, in particular, dust.
- The one-piece shampoo base attaches quickly and easily
- Self-contained removable Waste Tray provides easy disposal of wastewater